The Data Protection Policy at a Glance
The following data protection information gives you an overview of the collection and processing of your data when using the this websites.
What data do we collect from you?
- Technical data: When you visit our website, we collect basic access data such as: your computer's domain name or IP address, name and URL of the data accessed, date and time of your visit, etc.
- Personbased user profiles are not generated by the this website proviver.
How is the data collected?
What is the data needed for and how do we use your data?
- Provision and technical administration of the website
- To produce pseudonym user profiles that we use for advertising and market research, to the extent that you do not object to this use
- To the extent that this is required and regulated by law, these data are also used for forwarding/provision of information to government authorities
- Should you register for an event on our website or enter your data into the press distribution list, we will only use the data you provide for these purposes.
Your rights to the data collected
You have the following rights:
- Right to transparent information
- Information for the collection of personal data
- Right to information
- Right to correction
- Right to deletion
- Right to restriction of the processing
- Right to be informed of the completion of the correction, deletion or restriction of processing
- Right to data portability
- Right of objection
With the use of our website you agree to the use of personal data as described. This data privacy statement is currently applicable and was published on 25 May 2018.
This abridged version of the data privacy notifications provides you with an overview of the collection and processing of your data.